Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Community Involvement Idea

For my community involvement idea, I thought it would be really cool to host a Coffee Shop like show or even just a local band show at the American Legion or VFW in Norton.
I want to invite bands to play; it'd be preferable to have an acoustic set to open, or even a couple acoustic sets to perform while the bigger bands are setting up.
Since I started high school I wanted to have a battle of the bands.
By doing this I think I'll be able to host something that involves the community, my concept aswell as incorporating that original idea of a battle of the bands show is still there.

Also, since I'm president of my class I thought it would be a great opportunity to raise some money for the senior class, while also giving kids something to do one night of the week. :)

2 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooove this idea. I would love to go to that.


    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely come to this! It sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete